Bei Zeng received the B.Sc. degree in physics and mathematics and M.Sc. degree in physics from Tsinghua University, Beijing, China, in 2002 and 2004, respectively. She is currently a Ph.D. candidate in department of physics, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Cambridge, Massachusetts, working on quantum information theory, quantum computation, coding theory, foundations of quantum mechanics, and mathematical physics.
- B. Zeng, Salman Beigi, Markus Grassl, and Per Shor. Graph concatenation for quantum codes. Journal of Mathematics Physics, 52:2, 2014.
- X. Chen, B. Zeng, and I. Chuang. Nonbinary codeword-stabilized quantum codes. Physical Review A - Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics, 78:6, 2014.
- B. Zeng, X. Chen, and I. Chuang. Semi-Clifford operations, structure of C k hierarchy, and gate complexity for fault-tolerant quantum computation. Physical Review A, 77:042313, 2014.
- X. Chen, B. Zeng, I. Chuang, and A.W. Cross. Subsystem stabilizer codes cannot have a universal set of transversal gates for even one encoded qudit. Physical Review A - Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics, 78:1, 2014.
- X. Chen, B. Zeng, B. Yoshida, Samuel A. Ocko, Zhengfeng Ji, and Mary Bh Ruskai. Quantum Codes Give Counterexamples to the Unique Preimage Conjecture of the N-Representability Problem. Phys. Rev. Lett., 106:110501, 2011.
- B. Zeng and A.W. Cross. Transversality Versus Universality for Additive Quantum Codes. IEEE Transactions of Information Theory, 57:9, 2011.
- X. Chen, B. Zeng, I. Chuang, Zheng-Cheng Gu, and Xiao-Gang Wen. Tensor product representation of a topological ordered phase: Necessary symmetry conditions. Phys. Rev. B, 82:165119, 2010.
- B. Zeng, Andrew Coss, and John Smolin. Codeword stabilized quantum codes: Algorithm and structure. J. Math. Phys., 50:042109, 2009.
- X. Chen, B. Zeng, B. Yoshida, I. Chuang, and Zheng-Cheng Gu. Gapped Two-body Hamiltonian Whose Unique Ground State is Universal for One-Way Quantum Computation. Phys. Rev. Lett., 102:220501, 2009.
- B. Zeng, X. Chen, and I. Chuang. Semi-Clifford operations, structure of Ck hierarchy, and gate complexity for fault-tolerant quantum computation. Phys. Rev. A, 77:042313, 2008.
- B. Zeng, I. Chuang, and A.W. Cross. Local Unitary Versus Local Clifford Equivalence of Stabilizer and Graph States. Phys. Rev. A, 75:32325, 2007.
- B. Zeng, I. Chuang, and A.W. Cross. Transversality versus Universality for Additive quantum codes. preprint: arXiv:0706.1382 2006.